We are mighty men who are God-fearing, and are examples of Christ in the family, the church and in the society. As men in our homes, our communities and at DCIU, our objectives are to
- DEVELOP – train men to take initiative in leading and become positive influencers;
- PROTECT – to keep safe from harm or injury;
- MENTOR – older men to advise or train young men;
- SERVE – to perform duties or service for others and for the DCIU family.
Our small groups meet on a monthly basis to share and pray together as well as organize to carry out activities in line with our objectives.
1. PROPS: The Rites of Passage is held every year as a safe, Christ-centered space to mentor for boys who have completed Class 8 as they venture into a new season.
2. Man Enough: This is an 8-week challenge for adult men, ran in conjunction with Transform Nations. It “empowers men to understand real masculinity, find a safe space for authentic, raw and manly conversations, connect with other men, embrace purpose & significance and, face personal challenges to become better men”.
3. Men’s prayers every Saturday morning from 7-9 a.m.