In general, you can visit Deliverance Church Umoja (DCU) on the Internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners may need information from you.
- You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail id, to correspond with you, to process an order, or to provide you with a subscription.
- You may give us your credit card details to buy something from us or a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at DCU that you wish to be considered for.We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes.
- If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a spouse or work colleague, we will assume that you have their permission to do so.
Using and Sharing Personal Information
The following paragraphs describe in more detail how DCU may use your personal information and with whom we may share it. Depending on the type of DCU Web site you are visiting, one or more of the paragraphs may apply.
For example, if you order a product from an DCU Web site, your information will be handled as described in such paragraphs as Fulfilling Your Transaction Request and Marketing Use.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and DCU. By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
- This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice. DCU may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
- DCU assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by DCU and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. DCU provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that DCU provides. By furnishing information, DCU does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
- DCU’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. If you obtain a product or service from DCU off this web site that is provided without an agreement, that product or service is provided “AS-IS” with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, and your use of that product or service is at your own risk.
- Business relationships DCU makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-DCU Web site, even one that may contain the DCU-logo, please understand that it is independent from DCU, and that DCU has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a non-DCU Web site does not mean that DCU endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL DCU BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY DCU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. DCU PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT.